Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Anatomicals farewell the scarlett pimplehell mud mask review!

For me, finding a mud mask that actually works is extremely tricky. 
I saw this on a shelf in my local savers and had to get it. I love Anatomicals, the packaging, the product, everything.
And for 99p I definitely couldn't walk past it.


The product. 
Its grey in colour and is a sort of medium clay texture, the consistency is just right if you ask me.
The smell is very strange, almost like going to a fish market?
I think it made my skin a lot more smoother and even, and did take down the redness in a blemish I had, but it didn't get rid of it.

Overall I did like the product and probably will repurchase, but for now I'm going to try out other masks.

Have you got any good face mask recommendations?

E xxx

0 comments: