Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick In Pink Brandy.



Oh wow.
 I'm not the biggest fan of max factor make up if I'm honest, but I really am a sucker for good packaging.
So when I saw this staring at me on a recent trip to superdrug I could hardly turn it down.
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and very YSL like with the gold lid & tubing. For me their wasn't a wide variety of colours, all pretty much the same pink, corals & reds. So I swatched this one (Pink brandy 825) and expecting it to have brown undertones I was pleasantly surprised to find a very stunning coral that to me is the perfect shade for the spring/summer.
The lipstick itself has a very rich and creamy consistency and the staying power is amazing!!



I wore it on a recent night out to be able to get the best wear of it and I only found myself touching up once in 8 hours & that's with drinking a lot too! At £7.99 its not the cheapest drugstore lipstick but in my eyes it is definitely worth it. 


Thanks for reading!!
E xxxx




1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like all of your beauty tips. I started this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to have featured to gain more traffic to their site. I would love to feature you on the site if you are interested. My email is gasappenfield@gmail.com

www.sweetandstyle.com