Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Rimmel metal rush | Review

I found this in superdrug the other day and was surprised to have not seen it before.
They have 4 colours in the range and to be honest this was the only one that caught my eye. I bought the shade purple reign, and it is a stunning purple with gold and chrome undertones.
I love the fact that it changes colour in all lights and to get the best pay off I used 3 coats.
They come in relatively cheap at £3.99 but if I'm really honest I'm not to keen on Rimmel's nail polishes.
I'm not sure if its just me but they all tend to peel after a day, my nails aren't in the best condition but even when they are it's still the same.
Nevertheless I still purchase they're nail products in the hope that one day they will last a bit longer. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading! Xxx



0 comments: